According to my personal learning network, I think there are two types of PLN. My personal blog and my personal Twitter. In my learning network, there are opinions from various voices, and they all have different proportions. I think every opinion is valuable, and I will learn, no matter whether they are obvious or not. Because everyone will browse my network with their own ideas. Although some ideas will be mostly the same, there will be unique and interesting opinions that help me improve.
In the learning network, setting up tags can also find related similar thematic groups. Joining groups to discuss and exchange ideas can help develop a more professional personal learning network.
In PLN, suggestions from all quarters help us expand and improve our personal network. You can set the access permissions in the web page, so that everyone who is legalized on the network can follow and visit the personal network, which can make the website diversified. Create a topic in the network, let everyone join the discussion topic, and accept different voices from all over the world.
After watching the video and reading, I think everyone has their own personal touch. In our personal learning network, we just want to show our own “color” and accept other different “color”. The Internet is a colorful world. We can choose not to follow the pandemic and create our own “color” space.