With the development of the Internet age, self-media has become more and more popular. People can start learning topics they are interested in on the Internet, and can search for a variety of learning topics. We can also develop our own learning network. As a blogger, expanding your network is very important. To expand the network, I think the most important thing is to attract followers. Only when the flow of people we pay attention to increases, will our learning network become popular. First of all, the way to attract traffic can be that we first start paying attention to blogs on related topics. Publish your opinions widely so that more people will recognize your opinions. Or we can create interesting related topics and publish them in different spaces, so that more people can see your topic, and join in the discussion and attention. As a result, make your learning network more comprehensive and mature.

Regarding privacy, when we publish content on social media platforms, the network will expose some of our personal information. Therefore, we need to avoid posting sensitive topics and strengthen the setting of filter conditions. So that people who are also interested can better view our personal network, and avoid some unrelated network personnel from using personal privacy to release bad information.

On social platforms, I followed a famous blogger about makeup. She is a Korean, and she uploads her videos on various platforms every week, where she teaches people different skills. I think her successful technique is to promote herself on different platforms to increase her traffic. Let more people pay attention to her and become more and more influential. Now, the cosmetics promoted in her videos have become very popular because people trust her ability. I think she is very successful in the makeup field, both online and offline. Her influence on the online platform allowed her to successfully develop her personal brand.